This update adds a series of features and improvements, including:
- Adding a second finance API to download historical stock quotes in case the default API does not report stocks in a given geography (For instance to access JSE stock exchange).
- Adds the option to lock a book entry, preventing it from being erased or tampered with when the verification level is set to “Bank Statement”.
- Adds the options to remove iAd Banners through an in-App purchase.
- Prevents interstitial adds to popup when switching tabs within the opened document.
- Adds the option to select the default year to open (between the latest one and the current year).
To learn more about BudgetInMind for iPad, simply follow this link.