This update adds a series of features and improvements, and addresses overall stability and performance, including:
- Adding a second finance API to download historical stock quotes in case the default API does not report stocks in a given geography (For instance to access JSE stock exchange).
- Adding a new view to present Balance Sheet & Income Statement in 2 columns mode.
- Adding the option to lock a book entry, preventing it from being erased or tampered with when the verification level is set to “Bank Statement”.
- Adding the option to select the default year to open (between the latest one and the current year).
- Application will reopen in full screen mode if it was closed while in full screen.
- Fixed minor issues in the printing module, and user controller module.
- Adds single user password management in BudgetInMind Lite.
To get more information on BudgetInMind for Mac, simply follow this link.